In a NutshellDedicated to reducing animal suffering caused by people.
- Abolish factory farms, support high-welfare family farms, and achieve humane slaughter for animals raised for food;
- Improve the housing and handling of animals in research, and encourage the development and implementation of alternatives to experimentation on live animals;
- End the use of steel-jaw leghold traps and reform other brutal methods of capturing and killing wildlife;
- Preserve species threatened with extinction, and protect wildlife from harmful exploitation and destruction of critical habitat;
- Protect companion animals from cruelty and violence, including appalling conditions in commercial trade; and
- Prevent injury and death of animals caused by harsh transport conditions.
Stories of Our Work
Sorry, this organization hasn't published any articles about their work here, yet.
Videosno videos yet, sorry!
Would Your Organization be a Good Fit?
We're a growing platform with resource partners that are dedicated to ethical and values-based investing. We showcase your work to support social and environmental causes.