To protect, sustain and restore the ecological health of the Salish Sea.
Our Founding Principles
- Clean water is a right to all beings and is a cornerstone of resilience for ecosystems and societies
- This work requires unlearning and education to cultivate positive action
- Inherent and upheld Indigenous sovereignty shall be respected, valued, and supported
- Healing is an essential part of an equitable and sustainable world
- We aim to create space for self care to be able to come as you are
- We value listening to a diversity of voices
- Taking time to connect with and love our place-based environments will breed protection for our watersheds
- We value taking action to ensure a livable future in the Salish Sea
- New policies for water management must integrate humans and equity
- We are working to bridge connections between environmentalism and social justice
We are sponsored by CascadiaNow!
Stories of Our Work
Videosno videos yet, sorry!
Would Your Organization be a Good Fit?
We're a growing platform with resource partners that are dedicated to ethical and values-based investing. We showcase your work to support social and environmental causes.